Reminders and hints to keeping your home attractive to grab a potential buyer’s attention to your home and set it apart from all the rest!
KEEP LAWN & YARD LOOKING SHARP
- Mow regularly
- Put away unused hoses, yard equipment, children’s toys, bikes, etc.
- Rake leaves, pine needles, etc.
- Keep trees and bushes trimmed
- Colored plants & shrubs are a plus!
- Keep sidewalks and outside entryway swept
- Try to find a place for boats/campers/extra vehicles not being used
- If you have a backyard patio with furniture, you could put a nice plant on the table & stage it with a table cover or placemats, magazines, coffee cup, etc.
FOR THE SNOWY SEASON
- Keep entryway, sidewalks & driveway clear of snow and ice.
- Again, you will want to keep the yard free of unused yard equipment and children’s toys, etc.
- To show what the backyard or patio offers in the spring and summer seasons, you may want to keep the patio and deck clear of snow and ice. You could also have photos available of how it looks in the spring/summer.